Swedish & Relaxation massage manipulates the nervous system giving the following benefits:
• Decreased Stress and Anxiety Levels via hormonal releases
• Decreased Respiration rate soothing breathing pattern
• Decreased Blood Pressure promoting general health
• Decreased heart rate promoting heart health
• Decreased Muscle tension
• Decreases fluid retention
• Decreases stress related ageing
• Improved Digestion promoting efficient absorption of vitamins and minerals.
• Improved sleep patterns.
• Improved mood and emotional state via endorphins release
• Improved pain regulation via hormonal releases
• Improved circulation & immune response by manually stimulating movement of lymph fluid and blood throughout the body and tissues
• Improved energy levels by manually stimulating the removal of waste products from the body.
Is Swedish &Relaxation Massage the therapy for me?
• Are you highly stressed ?
• Are you carrying emotional/ muscular tension
• Do you have trouble sleeping?
• Do you poor emotional and energy levels?
• Do you have digestive problems?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, you can benefit from a Swedish massage. Why not Book A Massage Today , relax and unwind from only €45 per hour.
“Swedish” or Relaxation massage promotes reduced stress and anxiety by using softer relaxing massage techniques to activate the body’s “parasympathetic” nervous system this encourages your body to release stress releasing, pain relieving and “feel good” hormones.
In high stress peoples the “sympathetic” nervous system is in high alert “fight or flight state”.
When this part of the nervous system is activated it promotes hormones that result in increase in blood pressure, heart rate, respiration levels.
Ongoing activation of this system and its accompanying hormones can create cellar damage decreased health, wellbeing and the appearance of increased ageing.
Book Now & Enjoy Freedom Of movement with FlynnTherapy 085-276-4819, firstname.lastname@example.org