Pain Relief Massage
Benefits of Remedial Pain Relief massage:
• Relief from muscle stiffness, spasm and joint pain.
• Improved energy levels and muscle responsiveness
• Trigger point release, elimination of painful radiating points
• Increased flexibility, mobility and decreased risk of injury
• Improved energy, postural alignment and muscle responsiveness.
Is Remedial Pain Relief Massage for me?
• Are you suffering from muscle or joint pain?
• Do you have low mobility or muscular tightness?
• Do you have poor posture & low energy levels?
• Do you perform repetitive tasks?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, you can benefit from a Remedial massage. Why not Book A Massage Today, Pain relief from only €45 per hour.
This treatment uses elements of Deep Tissue and Sports massage and is most commonly referred to as a “remedial massage”.Remedial pain massage uses special techniques to break down scar tissue, mobilise tight areas of fascia and muscle tissue, eliminating painful trigger points. Application of these techniques result in improved mobility, decreased pain & muscle tension, improved posture and reduced injury risk. Remedial massage also uses advanced techniques to manipulate the nervous system, resulting in large increases in flexibility, improved posture and decreased joint tension.
Remedial Massage is tailored to your pain and problem areas. It uses assessment techniques to identify and systematically work through restrictions in the muscles/connective tissue with the primary goals of pain relief and increased mobility. It uses a combination of deeper massage strokes, pressure and stretching, targeting the deep layers of muscle and connective tissue.
Book Now & Enjoy Freedom Of movement with FlynnTherapy 085-276-4819, firstname.lastname@example.org