Massage Therapy For Chronic Headaches
Headache Release benefits:
• Decreased frequency of many Headaches types by eliminating referred pain.
• Decreased Neck, shoulder & upper back Pain.
• Decreased stress, improving upper body posture help stimulate natural therapeutic breathing patterns
• Decreased risk of Neck, shoulder, chest and arm injuries by normalizing alignment
• Improved Upper Body mobility
• Improved body alignment and muscle energy
• Improved muscle recruitment & responsiveness, by normalizing tissue
Is Headache Massage Therapy for me?
• Do you suffer from frequent headaches?
• Do you have poor upper body posture?
• Do you get upper, back, jaw, neck or shoulder pain?
• Do you have a job or hobbies that involves long periods of sitting or looking downwards?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, you can benefit from a headache massage.
Why not Book A Massage Today, from only €45 per hour.
This treatment uses elements of Deep Tissue, Postural Release Massage and Remedial massage to treat areas of Postural dysfunction, trigger points and myofascial restrictions which can refer pain from the head, jaw, neck and shoulders triggering headaches.
A combination of deep massage strokes, pressure, counter fibre techniques, stretching are used on key areas eliminating any areas where pain may be referring or contributing to poor head posture. The primary of this therapy is eliminate any factors that can cause or contribute to headaches. This therapy also aims to restore the muscles length and ability to comply with correct postural alignment and everyday movements
Book Now & Enjoy Freedom Of movement with FlynnTherapy. 085-276-4819, firstname.lastname@example.org