Chronic Pain Massage- Back, Knee, Shoulder & more
Benefits of Chronic Pain Relief massage:
• Relief from Muscle and Joint Pain
• Relief from Muscle Tension, stiffness and inhibited energy levels
• Decreased muscular pain & joint pain by removal of pain stimulators
• Decreased risk of injury by reducing over active areas.
• Trigger point release, elimination of painful radiating points
• Increased Mobility by decreasing restrictions
• Improved alignment and muscle responsiveness.
• Increased Flexibility with advanced manipulation methods
Is Chronic Pain Massage for me?
• Have you had an accident or injury that has healed but still gives you pain even after recovery?
• Did you develop pain and are unsure of the cause?
• Do you feel tight though a “pockets” or “rows “of muscles?
• Do you feel activity in muscles during exercises where they are not supposed to be active?
• Have you recently had an injury and recovered, but notice less mobility and muscle responsiveness in that area?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, you can benefit from a Chronic Pain massage. Why not Book A Massage Today, Decrease chronic Pain from only €45 per hour.
This treatment uses elements of Deep Tissue, Postural/corrective(link), Remedial(link) and Sports massage(link)
The Chronic pain Massage is tailored to your pain and problem areas. It uses assessment techniques to identify and systematically work through restrictions in the muscles/ connective tissue with the primary goals of pain relief and increased mobility. It uses a combination of deeper massage strokes, pressure and stretching, targeting the deep
layers of muscle and connective tissue.
Popular 1: Chronic Lower Back
Most cases of lower back pain have their origin in the hips. However with long lasting Chronic Pain and problems the body lays down structural support to facility healing and movement. When this goes untreated for a number of months or years it becomes toughened and restrict joints and muscles. In order to normalize the movement and restore correct posture this must be removed and surrounding areas mobilized.
Generally the primary goal of chronic lower back treatment is to remove scar tissue, restore muscle comply-ability end and normalize the posture and responsiveness of the hip
Popular 2: Chronic Shoulder/chest pain
Many cases of chronic shoulder pain/chest pain have their origin in overly tight areas of the chest, arm and shoulder blade muscles. These overly tight areas altering the normal movement of the shoulder . With an altered pattern of movement and the body lays down scar tissue for areas for structural support and “healing”. The scar tissue laid down ends up reinforces the poor movement causing “frozen shoulder” and even less mobility in surrounding areas. If the overly tight areas continue pulling on their tendons and the joint structure, chronic( long term) inflammation tends to occur.
Generally the primary goal of chronic shoulder treatment is to remove scar tissue, restore muscle comply-ability end and normalize the posture and responsiveness of the shoulder, chest, arm and neck.
Popular 3: Chronic knee/hip pain
In most cases Chronic knee or hip pain develops through either excessive use of the hip in a similar action (e.g sitting, kicking) or from a weakness in the hips and the subsequent development compensation pattern. Regardless of the cause when something is left on checked for months or years and becomes chronic . The body has altered movement patters and will generally lay down scar tissue for structural support and “healing, this ends up reinforcing the movement and restricting the surrounding muscles and joints causing ongoing pain.
Generally the primary goal of chronic knee/ hip treatment is to remove scar tissue, restore muscle comply-ability end and normalize the posture and responsiveness of the hip, knee and in some cases, foot and ankle.
Book Now & Enjoy Freedom Of movement with FlynnTherapy. 085-276-4819, firstname.lastname@example.org